Saturday, September 13, 2014

Back To School What's In My Backpack

I cannot believe it's been a year since I last wrote a back to school post. Back then, I was a year younger, less experienced, and a tad more immature than what I am now. The start of a new year means a new chance to be you. A new chance to do what you want and be who you want to be. You start from zero, academic-wise and relationship-wise, at least in my case. This year I am looking forward to making the most of the time my friends and I have left together (a total of two years until it is time for us to leave our good old high school for good and enter the world of college).


{What better way to start a new school year than with brand new, shiny, and girly materials? (Target)} 


{Rainbow colored pens, highlighters, a glue stick, giant clips (Target), mechanical pencils, lead, sharpies, and a beautiful pencil bag (Francesca's Boutique).}


{I honestly cannot live without a cosmetic bag. I usually carry a hand sanitizer, a mini hand cream, and a mini body splash (Bath and Body Works), deodorant, a mini toothbrush and toothpaste, Clean and Clear blotting papers (Target), Listerine tabs, gum, and an Eos lip balm.}


No comments:

Post a Comment