Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fit For a Princess

Ever since the Royal Wedding in 2011, I have thought of Kate Middleton as one of my top role models. I look up to how humble she is. I love how she is always so poise, joyful, kind, and-well, perfect. She is living the ultimate fairy tale every little girl dreams of (an ordinary girl meeting a prince, falling in love, getting married, becoming a princess, AND having a beautiful baby). Her impeccable taste in style and her ever lasting princess-like posture make Kate Middleton a fashion icon. Things that I would never ever wear look amazing on her; only she can pull almost anything off. Ever since she wore the glorious dress by Sarah Burton of Alexander Mcqueen on her wedding day, I knew she was just getting started. Recently, with her prince on one side and her new born baby on the other, she was glowing in a Jenny Packham dress when the world was introduced to Prince George Alexander Louis. Today, she continues to wow us with her radiance, beauty, and charm.




{The Royal Wedding, 2011}



 



{A dazzling Kate holding Prince George}


No comments:

Post a Comment