Saturday, July 20, 2013

Eat, Pray, Love

{Starbucks: Passionfruit Tea}

What would a summer trip be without-yes- FOOD. I had a craving for dessert pretty much every day, so why the heck not? Trying new delicious foods was one of the best parts of the trip, but I swear I was desperate to come back home to a good and healthy home-cooked meal. I surely have no regrets, though, and I can't wait to try and recreate similar dishes at home.
{Godiva: White Chocolate Covered Strawberry}

{Pax Wholesome Foods: Make-Your-Own Salad} **

{Fogo de Chao: Turtle Cheesecake}**

{Haagen-Dazs: Vanilla Frozen Yogurt with Strawberries and Blueberries}

{Paul: Classic Mini Macarons}

{La Madeleine:  Spinach Salade}**


{The Cheesecake Factory: Skinnylicious Chicken Pasta}**


{The Cheesecake Factory: White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake}**


(**Favorites**) 

No comments:

Post a Comment