Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Weakness for Baking

Strangely, for a fifteen year old, I love to eat healthy and  I definitely get stared at when I choose to eat yogurt instead of a fattening bag of chips. However, I have a huge weakness for any type of dessert. Whether it is a classic chocolate chip cookie or a lemon meringue pie, put it near me and I can assure you it will be gone. Whenever my friends and I get together, there is a 95% chance we will be baking something. Baking actually helps me relieve stress, forget about the world for a second, lets me be spontaneous, and of course has a delicious finale. Since summer begun, I have so much time to spare and I've been in the kitchen very, very frequently. Maybe too frequently.
 Vanilla Caramel Flan

 Chocolate Eclairs

 Chilenas de Dulce De Leche aka Alfajores

 Chocolate Chip Brownies

 Lemon Bars

Pineapple Bars, recipe made up by me

*** All of the desserts above have been made completely from scratch in the course of the last two weeks. Diabetes is certainly not an option, though ***

No comments:

Post a Comment