Sunday, June 23, 2013

From the Upper East Side to the Magic Kingdom

About a year ago, I had the most unbelievable summer. As a gift for mi fifteenth birthday, I chose to travel to the home of the one and only Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, of course, New York City. After spending a week in NYC, we were gonna spend a second week in Orlando, Florida pretty much to say goodbye to the little girl in me.
We hopped on the plane to NYC and had one of the most exhausting trip ever. We lost our plane for being stuck in a depressing room in the Miami airport, causing us to arrive around 2 AM to The Big Apple. However, I had no interests in sleeping that night because my amazing friends informed me that Justin Bieber was gonna be giving a secret concert the next day. Long story short, I found myself sitting in the presence of Justin freaking Bieber in the famous Apollo Theater with my brother beside me (although he was pressuring me to take pictures while I was crying my heart out). The next morning, my dad bought the New York Times and found a picture of me with the Justin Bieber cut-out in the Macy's Herald Square store and titled "Bieber Fever Comes to Macy's". And just like that, two checks off my bucket list.

The Empire State Building

Parsons, The New School For Design

M&M World, pure happiness

Baked by Melissa mini cupcakes





 The Madison Square Garden

 The beautiful Central Park
 Magic Kingdom

 Islands Of Adventure, The Hogwarts Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment