Monday, October 21, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

This week was just one of those weeks. My mom left on a trip to Argentina, leaving me basically steering the wheel of my entire household. On top of that, every teacher decided to assign projects, essays, and tests for the end of the quarter. Even worse, my physical condition was suffering from a slight female issue (if you know what I mean). As I'm sure you all have heard, STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS, and consequently, like any other hormonal teenage girl I tend to binge eat and wipe out anything sweet you place in front of me-literally. But don't worry, I waited till Friday night to indulge on the devilish Hershey kisses I stole from my mother's closet since she wasn't here (oops). I have no regrets. 

{Stress reliever on a Friday night after a LONG week: Hershey's kisses}

{Family lunch at Ruby Tuesday's: New York Cheesecake and Double Chocolate Cake for dessert}

{Best gift from my mother's trip to Argentina: Havanna Alfajores}


No comments:

Post a Comment