Sunday, October 27, 2013

Little Things

This weekend was definitely memorable.  I ended the longest, most stressful week of partial exams with a roller coaster of emotions. To begin, Thursday night I attended and presenced probably the most beautiful and talented trio in the entire world. Gianluca, Piero, and Ignazio from the famous Il Volo stole my heart with their angelical voices and of course their attractiveness. The night was perfectly lighted by stars; it truly couldn't have been more breath-taking. Having discovered Il Volo that night and falling deeply in-love with the handsome Gianluca, I have not stopped listening to their songs ever since. Before letting go of the cloud I've been on the entire weekend, my family spoiled me with lunch on Sunday at my favorite pizzeria in town: Tito's pizza. And I just want to mention the shocking Emma-Hook kiss on Once Upon A Time and the startling preview for next week's episode of Revenge. So now I can say "bring it on" to what this week has to offer. 

{Gianluca, Piero, and Ignazio flashing their looks, brains, and talents on stage}

{Tickets for the breath-takingly beautiful concert Il Volo presented}

{Stradivarus necklace, Forever21 peplum navy blue shirt}
*more on this outfit coming soon*

{Tito's Pizza personal vegetarian pizza. In my opinion, the best pizza in town.}

**Watch the Revenge promo for next week's episode here: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMm2wLUW0YQ

No comments:

Post a Comment