Monday, August 11, 2014

Black, Beige, and Pearls

Above all, dear reader, I owe you a little fashion show. One of my recent outfits was this totally classy and chic combination of black, beige, and pearls. I felt like I was wearing the perfect blend of Blair Waldorf with BFF Serena Van Der Woodsen. The summer night was chilly with a little rain, which is normal for Honduras' weather. I opted for shorts and a semi long sleeve leotard. The outfit itself is super simple and effortless, but throw on accessories and that changes everything. Furthermore, I wore ordinary black ballet flats from H&M, and went all out on make up with blush, bronzer, mascara, winged eye liner, and hot pink lip gloss.
{Forever21 lace shorts, semi long sleeve leotard, Kate Spade handbag, Fossil watch, and vintage earrings.}

{H&M pearl necklace. I found this on sale at H&M and completely loved it.}

{Fossil watch and vintage earrings complemented the outfit perfectly.}


No comments:

Post a Comment