Monday, August 11, 2014

St. Louis Top Restaurants of the Summer

A trip is not complete without a visit to all of my favorite restaurants, in my opinion. I usually ask for Taco Bell as the first stop from the airport after a long plane ride. This time around, I spent a whole month away in St. Louis, Missouri, so I had plenty of time to visit all of the best restaurants in town. My brother took me to places I've never been before and I experienced things I hadn't tried (one little Korean Mexican place, but I didn't take a picture of my tacos). I hope you don't torture yourself with the images of these mouth-watering delicacies, but here is a sneak peek at the best meals I had during my summer in St. Louis. 
{The Cheesecake Factory: Skinnylicious Pear and Endive Salad. This was mouth-watering and simply amazing. It had a combination of all kinds of flavors, sweet pears, crunchy pecans, and savory blue cheese.} 
{Quintessential: Portobello Mushroom Burger and Sweet Potato Fries. The fries were the best part of this vegetarian meal. They were absolutely delicious. I ended up eating every single thing on my plate.}

{St. Louis Bread Co.: half a Poppyseed Salad and Mediterranean Flat Sandwich.}

{Mcallister's Deli: Pecanberry Salad.}

{Dewey's Pizza: half Killer Veggie with extra mushrooms and no olives, and half Margharita with Prosciutto}

{Olive Garden: Lasagna Primavera}




No comments:

Post a Comment