Monday, August 11, 2014

Little Things

Summer life is flying by sooner than I'd like it to. I hate to say that there are exactly seven days left before I need to go back to school. This week, I plan to get personal affairs done, eat whatever I want whenever I want, and sleep as much as I can. These past few weeks of summer have been filled with baking, sleeping, watching re-runs of Gossip Girl and Melissa and Joey (which I'm obsessed with), going out with friends and visiting family.  
{I'm in love with this tiny Eiffel Tower pendant. I bought this precious piece at the St. Louis Art Museum, which had a beautiful French art gallery.}

{This is yet another Eiffel Tower beauty. This necklace holder has been so useful to solve the problem of necklaces tangling with each other. I bought this at Michael's for about $14.}

{Baking my morning away. This is a tray of all of my specialties (according to my family's judgment). Brownies, oatmeal raisin cookies, chilenas (alfajores), and lemon bars. Head over to Recipe Index to find the recipes.}
{Round two of Life In Color! It was a night full of lights, music, gooey paint, and even unwanted rain. In addition, my friends and I got to catch up after a full two months apart. The crazy concert party was followed by a nice sleepover with my best friend.}   





No comments:

Post a Comment