Monday, August 11, 2014

Dressing Up While Dressing Down

Once again, I owe you, dear reader. a little fashion show. As you see, the title of this post is "Dressing Up While Dressing Down" which simply translates to looking pretty without trying too hard. I swear if I could live in a dress, I would. I love wearing dresses and skirts, but the tricky part is changing something casual into something dressed up, like something you would wear to a quick lunch with friends to something you would wear for a night out. Usually, I add make up and pretty accessories to dress up an outfit. Both of these outfits work both ways; however, I wore each of these for day events this summer.
{I wore this outfit for a family Sunday lunch. This is a Wet Seal cropped top, and Michael Kors handbag. In addition, I wore pearl earrings, a white watch, and a pearl bracelet, which are not shown in this picture.}

{I wore this outfit for my brother's graduation followed by a family lunch at Olive Garden. This is a Shasa little black dress, H&M pumps, ALDO handbag, Forever21 necklace, Fossil watch, and vintage earrings (which are not shown in the picture).}

No comments:

Post a Comment