Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back To School: Cosmetic Bag


I am a bit of a control freak. I like to always be prepared for anything, get things done ahead of time, etc, etc. So as you can imagine I already prepared my cosmetic bag for the first day back to school. All of these things make life so much easier for me at school. The solution to a sweaty P.E. class, a bad cold, bad cramps, a bad hair day, and even a bad breath can be found in my beautiful Forever21 cosmetic bag. 

My back to school cosmetic bag consists of the following: 
  • Hand moisturizing cream {Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom}
  • Splash {Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom}
  • Hand Sanitizer {Bath & Body Works Vanilla Berry Sorbet}
  • Lip Balm {Burt's Bees Natural Beeswax Lip Balm} 
  • Nail Files {Forever21}
  • Bobby Pins
  • Hair Ties 
  • Blotting Papers {Up&Up Oil-Absorbing Sheets}
  • Ibuprofen Pills {Advil}
  • Kleenex Carry-Along Pack
  • Breath Mints {Altoids}
  • Gum {Eclipse}
{Lip balm, hand moisturizing cream, splash, hand sanitizer, nail files, bobby pins, hair ties, blotting papers}

{Ibuprofen, Kleenex Carry-Along Pack}

{Breath Mints & Gum}

No comments:

Post a Comment