Thursday, August 8, 2013

Warm & Windy

Today was one of those hot summer days that just decide to surprise you by sending a wave of wind your way. I personally love these kind of days. For today's outfit I decided to wear a casual pair of denim shorts with a pretty pastel-colored blouse. I decided to dress the outfit up with a beautiful necklace with a ray of pastels, but dress it down with a pair of pink Ked's. I also carried around this distressed jean button-down shirt for the moments where the wind decided to hit me. Finally, I topped the outfit with a super tall ponytail, grabbed my sunglasses, and was out the door. This was a fresh, casually polished look for today's summer sun.  


{American Eagle denim shorts, Zara blouse, Forever21 denim button-down, ALDO necklace & earrings, pink Ked's}


No comments:

Post a Comment