Monday, August 5, 2013

Little Things

This week I came to the conclusion that I am deeply and truly blessed. I realized that sometimes our worries are really insignificant and yet we feel like the world is crashing down on us while in reality we have a million reasons to be thankful. Having a family that loves and cares for me, a bed to sleep in, clothes to wear, food to eat, and even waking up every single morning with a brand new opportunity are some of the many things I am thankful for. Despite everything, I am so thankful that I have a family that sticks together through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, and so on. Having only two weeks left of summer vacation, I am so excited for this weekend. This weekend I will be having a little getaway road trip with my father to surprise my cousin (who lives miles and miles away and I hardly see her) on her birthday. I can't wait for my aunt's homemade exquisite Arab food, babysitting my angel-like yet mischievously adorable cousins, and spending one-on-one time with my daddy.


{Target $1 reminder notes}


{Essie Bahama Mama nail polish}


{Homemade Chicken and Spinach Lasagna}


{Forever21 LOVE ring}

No comments:

Post a Comment