Saturday, August 24, 2013

Little Things

Starting a new school year can be stressful; however, I am so excited about everything this year has to offer to my sophomore  class. Some of my goals this year are the following: 

1. Learn how to drive (since I'm turning 16 soon)
2. Get good grades (I usually have a 99% year average cause I'm cool like that)
3. Make new friends and create tighter bonds with my family and friends 
4. Don't stress; enjoy life as much as possible
5. I have to come up with a few more...

This post is a round up of my favorites from last weekend (the fro-yo and the first outfit) and this weekend (the second outfit and the dressing).

{Quick Fro-Yo date with my mom. Original flavor topped with blueberries.}

{Sushi night out with friends. I wore a Forever21 blouse and jeans, Old Navy brown cardigan, LOFT necklace.}

{Saturday's outfit: Forever21 tshirt and jeans, H&M jean jacket, vintage necklace}

{Dinner date with my amazing brother. Currently obsessed with this dressing. Sugar Free Raspberry Vinaigrette}


No comments:

Post a Comment