Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Confessions, confessions

And so I've come to the 10th day of my stay in Washington D.C. Although my motto is to make the most my day by waking up early, I slept in a few more hours than usual and, oh, it was worth it. The past few days have been incredible. It's amazing to think the amount of things we've accomplished in so little time! So far we have managed to balance touristing, shopping, eating, sleeping, laughing, and so on. But I have a confession to make. I miss my daddy, my brothers, my friends, and even my annoying dogs. I miss my home-cooked meals and I've been craving a baleada for about five days now (flour tortillas with refried beans, sour cream, grated cheese, and optional scrambled eggs-a typical Honduran dinner). On the other hand, when we finally leave, I am gonna miss this place so much and I'm sure my single, handsome uncle will miss our company too (although it must be strange for him to have pints of strawberries and cherries in the fridge since he's obsessed with burgers and bacon).

My absolute needs: camera, sunglasses, Forever21 bow ring and chain bracelet, pink Ked's, and OPI Strawberry Margarita nail polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment