Saturday, July 20, 2013

Taking Over the Upper East Side

National Harbor

The answer to why I love the upper east side so much is the escape from reality. The minute my mom turns on her phone and phone calls and emails start blasting in, I wish we were back in the peace and quiet of DC. I also wish I were sitting in the midst of the beautiful trees in Central Park, being kissed by the sun, and eating a refreshing popsicle. This trip was among one of the best ones I've ever taken. I already miss eating amazingly delicious food, laughing histerically at my uncle's immature jokes, spending one-on-one girl time with my mom, admiring the beauty of God's creation, and even sleeping in just a bit more than usual. Our trip consisted of 18 days, 3 of which were spent in New York. I swear I would go back in a heart beat if I could.

U.S. Capitol Building



Central Park


 The White House

Michelle Obama's presidential inauguration dress
 Baltimore Aquarium

 Overlooking the Potomac River from Georgetown

No comments:

Post a Comment