Friday, July 26, 2013

Little Things

The saying "it's the little things in life that count" is always, always true. We usually take for granted the little things in life, but when we don't have them we can totally feel a difference. I, for one, cannot sleep without kissing good night to every member of my family in my house. I've decided to make a recap of the little things that have made me happy throughout this week (like my blogger role model Emily Schuman from Cupcakes and Cashmere does every Friday). This is a perfect way to realize how blessed I am and share my thankfulness with my readers through my blog. 

{New Michael Kors handbag bought at an amazing price} 

{New ALDO flats}

{A bouquet of white and yellow roses from my dad for my parents' 26th wedding anniversary}

{The Fault In Our Stars by John Green & a Minion from my Happy Meal at McDonald's}

No comments:

Post a Comment