Sunday, July 28, 2013

Preppy & Pretty Pastels

I look forwards to Sundays the minute my mom wakes me up for school on Monday which, like any teenager in the world, I dread. During the summer, however, I tend to forget what day it is and Sunday just seems to come a lot quicker than when I'm in school. My Sundays usually consist of lazy mornings, then going to church, going out for lunch with the family, going to the movies, then a little coffee and dessert break, and ending the day with more laziness before going to bed. Today we had more of a laid-back Sunday. We had a lazy morning and went to church like usual and then went out for lunch to my favorite steak restaurant. After a delicious meal of steak and an all-you-can eat salad bar, we came back home and spent the whole afternoon watching movies in the comfort and coziness of my living room. Days like these are like the cherry topping to the end of the week. Today's outfit consisted of a combination of different pastels with gold pink accessories to complement the preppy/pretty yet casual look. 

{Express tank top and bracelet, H&M purple pants, Forever 21 denim shirt, Nine West flats, ZARA purse, and Fossil watch} 

No comments:

Post a Comment