Friday, July 26, 2013

June & July's Best Dressed on the Red Carpet

As you may or may not know, Teen Vogue does a weekly round up of the top 10 best dressed. Some, however, in my opinion commit fashion crimes and should be banned from those lists. But the world is full of opinionated people, you know? Fashion isn't something you have to just "go with the flow." If I don't like something, I refuse to wear it. Period. My motto in fashion is that YOU are the one to make YOUR OWN RULES. No matter what people think, you should be able to express yourself and who you are through your style. Again, PERIOD. As I was flipping through all of the weeks I missed while I was on my trip, I encountered a few outfits that I think make the top of the list. Among this list are some of my personal women role models in the world of Hollywood; Blake Lively, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Madekwe.



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment