Saturday, July 27, 2013

White, Blue, & Gold

Waking up to the birds chirping on a Saturday morning is the best part of living on a mountain in Honduras. My Saturdays usually consist of running errands with my mother in the mornings and visiting my grandfather in the afternoons, followed by going out for dinner with the family. Today, however, my mom and I took on a very difficult task this morning. That is, fixing and organizing our closets. I swear we were sweating about halfway through the process. Our plans for the afternoon still stay the same, though. Today I have decided to wear a classy/romantic, yet casual outfit for a day full of quality time with my lovely family. I added a coat of mascara and some pinkish lip balm and I'm good to go.


{H&M shorts, Forever21 blouse, ALDO flats, Old Navy cardigan, 
Michael Kors handbag, ALDO earrings}

{Super simple makeup: Maybelline The Falsies mascara, L'oreal Paris Rose Elixir lip balm}

No comments:

Post a Comment